100% Welcome Bonus
for New Traders

Dear Trader,

How would you like to double your trading capital with our 100% Welcome Bonus?

Banc De Binary offers binary options on over 100 different types of assets, and
you could make up to 91% profit on successful trades.

We boost your chances by giving you a 100% Bonus to double your trading capital.

DISCLAIMER: All of the terms and conditions associated with Banc De Binary’s
exclusive (100% Bonus) Promotion are subject to the Terms of Use (“T&C”) which
appear on Banc De Binary’s official company website, and upon request to
participate in the (100% Bonus) Promotion you hereby accept and agree to the
T&C. All of the aforementioned is subject to the Campaign terms and conditions
which are kept at Banc De Binary’s offices.

HIGH RISK INVESTMENT WARNING: Trading Binary Options is highly speculative,
carries a level of risk and may not be suitable for all investors. You may lose
some or all of your invested capital, therefore you should not speculate with
capital that you cannot afford to lose. You should be aware of all of the risks
associated with trading Binary Options. Banc De Binary is a trading name of BDB
Services Limited registered in Seychelles under incorporation no. 120611 and
situated at Victoria Corporate Suite 108, Premier Building, Mahe, Seychelles.