Hi,
I have a list of valid cookies associated with client IP, that I try
to make match in an acl.
The map format is :

cookie-value\tip-address\n

This acl should do :
if (client has cookie plop and plop value lookup in plop.map  returns
src);  then
   the acl is valid
endif

I tried things like :

acl valid_cookie src %[req.cook(plop),map_str_ip(plop.map)]
or
acl valid_cookie req.cook(plop),map_str_ip(plop.map) -m ip %[src]

but it clearly don't works (error detected while parsing ACL
'valid_cookie' : '%[req.cook(plop),map_str_ip(plop.map)]' or %[src] is
not a valid IPv4 or IPv6 address).

I maybe misunderstand %[ substitution ?  Does anyone here knows the
right way to do that ? Maybe the -M switch ?

Best regards
Joris