Hello Friend,

Interested in cutting cost up to 50% by keeping quality?

We're a tooling and moulding  manufacturer in Shenzhen,China

Specializing in rapid prototyping,injection mould tooling,die casting,metal
stamping,secondary processing,OEM and ODM service.

Specialized in wide range of products: Automotive parts, Home Appliances,
Healthcare and Medical equipment , industrial products, electronics.

1.the tolerance of our technology is within +-0.001mm;

2.Through streamlining the production of molds,we can help you minimize your
production cost and achieve profit maximization!

3.After receiving your 3D drawing,we"ll give you a quot in 2 hours.

Contact us now and get quick assessment.
 The quote will be issued within one day when receive your 2D/3D drawing.

Best Regards,