Hi, all.

Is there a way to share configuration between multiple backends?

The use case for this is that we would like to configure different response
headers for different parts of our application, based on the request URL, but
otherwise route traffic the same way. Specifically, we want to specify
just use 'X-Frame-Options: DENY' on the admin area.

We could do this, of course, by sending the admin traffic to a different
backend, and setting the response header differently in that backend, but then
we'd need to repeat our server configuration, which is otherwise the same.
Something like this:

frontend foo
  listen x.x.x.x
  acl admin url_beg /admin
  default_backend foo
  use_backend foo_admin if admin

backend foo
  rspadd "X-Frame-Options: ALLOW-FROM some-trusted-server.com"
  <potentially
  complex
  configuration
  goes
  here>

backend foo_admin
  rspadd "X-Frame-Options: DENY"
  <same
  configuration
  goes
  here>

To reduce the duplication, is it possible to have one backend delegate to
another, or specify a named list of servers that can be referenced from
different places?

Thanks in advance.

Thrawn