On 06.04.2015 22:45, Pavlos Parissis wrote:
> On 06/04/2015 08:41 μμ, Brian Fleming wrote:
>> I can do reload and there will be no downtime?
>
> Yes, reload is a safe operation. But, don't be surprised if you see the
> old process alive for long time(days). This behavior is caused by insane
> timeout values on the client-side used by some people(including my self).

In case you use sticky sessions keep this in mind:

If you are running with nbproc > 1 (e.g. if you are doing ssl
offloading) and stick tables then you will lose the content of these
stick tables.
If you are running with nbproc = 1 then you have to configure the
localhost as a peer so the stick table gets picked up by the new process.

Regards,
  Dennis