Hi,

I'm experiencing latency problems while running HAProxy 1.4.18.

Our backend servers reply to HAProxy almost instantly (~4ms), but some of
those replies are sent to the clients more than 100ms later.

We have approx. 50k sessions opened at any time, with a HTTP request coming
in approximately every minute over each session.

I realize the version we're running is very old and should be updated.
I'd like to know if there was a bug that could explain what we're seeing?
If so, which version of HAProxy fixed it?

Best regards,

--

*Michał Ślizak*
DaftCode Sp. z o.o.