On Mon, Apr 27, 2015 at 06:56:23PM -0400, CJ Ess wrote:
> When you run HAProxy in full debugging mode there is a debug_hdrs() call
> that displays all of the http headers read from the frontend, I'd also like
> to be able to see the headers being sent to the backend.
>
> So far I haven't pinpointed where the headers are being sent from so that I
> can add another debug_hdrs() call. Anyone point me to the right place?

There's no single place, a request leaves once all request analysers
are removed. Also even after that, a last change may be operated due
to the http-server-name option. If this is just for debugging, you
can add some printf in connect_server(), that might be the easiest
way to do so.

Hoping this helps,