Hi all,

I have pushed to github a tool which I call haproxytool that can be used
to perform the most frequent operations on frontends/pools/servers.
You can find it here https://github.com/unixsurfer/haproxytool.

It uses haproxyadmin Python library which supports HAProxy in
multi-process mode(nbproc >1) by aggregating operations to all processes.

haproxyadmin Python library is a sister project and it does all the work
for the tool.

Please have a look at them and let me know what you think.

Warning, I am engineer who likes to write some code, so if you spot
something stupid in my code be nice with me and I will do my best to fix
it:-)

Cheers,
Pavlos