On 6/4/2015 9:54 AM, Willy Tarreau wrote:
> I simply used "openssl dhparam <size>" as suggested, and am trusting
> openssl to provide something reasonably safe since this is how every user
> builds their own dhparam when they don't want to use the initial one.

I've been trying to read up on this vulnerability and how to prevent it.
 I admit that I'm having a hard time grasping everything.

I decided to look for HOWTO information on mitigating the problem
instead of trying to understand it.  I found a preferred cipher list to
use with haproxy, and the rest of the info I *think* can be summarized
as "create a new dhparam of 2048 bits with openssl and append it to each
PEM certificate file."

https://weakdh.org/sysadmin.html#haproxy

Is that right?  If not, what exactly should I be doing?

Thanks,
Shawn