From: Avrahami David
Sent: Wednesday, July 01, 2015 3:50 PM
To: Cohen Galit
Cc: Sabban Gili; Meltser Tiran
Subject: SSL offloading in HAProxy

Hi Galit,

Can you please post the below question to HAProxy forum?

I see that the SSL offloading for http protocol is already supported (
http://blog.haproxy.com/2012/09/10/how-to-get-ssl-with-haproxy-getting-rid-of-stunnel-stud-nginx-or-pound/
 )
I would like to know if there is an option of SSL offloading for IMAP protocol.

Best Regards,
David Avrahami
Security SE
Tel: +972-3-6452374
Mobile: +972-544382374
Email: david.avrah...@comverse.com<mailto:david.avrah...@comverse.com>

"This e-mail message may contain confidential, commercial or privileged
information that constitutes proprietary information of Comverse Inc. or its
subsidiaries. If you are not the intended recipient of this message, you are
hereby notified that any review, use or distribution of this information is
absolutely prohibited and we request that you delete all copies and contact us
by e-mailing to: secur...@comverse.com. Thank You."