Hi,

We maintain the newly updated Online marketing  list with complete contact
information.

We wanted to check if you would be interested in it Online marketing are one
of your major targets, this is purely a limited period proposition.

Please let me know and I shall get back to you with counts, list details and
a sample file for your review.

Note: We also maintain other industry lists, if you are not interested in
the Online marketing  list, send us your target requirements details ,so
that we can send you the counts and few samples at no cost.

Target industry:________

Target geography:_______

Target job titles:________

Await your response.

Best Regards,

Virginia Baker| Business Developer

virginia.ba...@b2bcontactinfo.com l Ph : (302)752-4265)

                                 If you do not wish to receive any further
emails from us, please reply "Unsubscribe" in the subject line.