[please avoid top-posting, it makes it really painful to reply to e-mails
 with the relevant context]

On Sat, Jul 18, 2015 at 09:56:23AM +0000, mlist wrote:
> Hi Baptiste, as you can see using prefix or sticky table we found this
> invalid cookie problem.
>
> - Why without haproxy in the middle we do not have this problem ? why a
> browser send an INVALID cookie ?

Because it learned it another way, maybe before you installed haproxy,
maybe on a direct connection or anything.

> - How we can match absence of prefix ? can be done directly by haproxy ?

I think haproxy should fix it, yes, otherwise it can continue this way
forever. That said, it *will* break existing sessions, but if haproxy
applies load balancing, such session will be broken as well.

What version is this, 1.6-dev or 1.5 ?