Dear    Sir/miss,
Ningbo kunchang  garment co., ltd . We are privately owned knitwear
manufacturer locates in Ningbo , China ,Near shanghai city ,  with 500
employees . We are a large-scale vertical garment company including printing
factory , cutting and sewing factory all in house . We have monthly production
capacity of 400,000pcs , and yearly turnover of us 9 million ,
The Garment produced by our cover women’s ,men’s and children’s knitwear
,including t-shirt , polo , rugby , sweatshirt , knitted pants and knitted
dresses, The main export markets are Europe , united states , Canada ,
Australia ect , Among the valued customers are a numbers of leading
international retailers and brands , such as golf , Pierre cardin , gintonic ,
kitaro , signum , lerros ,   befree , top secrect , roxy , foxect .
International customers value the high quality of our production . We focus on
using top quality yarn , excellent knitting and dying , finished fabric
inspection ,and controlling , every step reflects the keen pursuit of quality
standards by everyone at our ,
We have a strong sampling department , with computerized CAD systems,
Three dedicated sampling lines , and an extensive fabric warehouse . This make
it possible for our to deliver high quality salesman sample and develop sample
in the shortest possible time .
 Best Regards
Martin
General manager
ningbo kunchang fashion co., ltd
tel:0086-574-88361859
add: Room605, no.68 gongmao road , gu'an cun, lianfeng road, yinzhou ,ningbo ,
china