From: Cyril Bonté [mailto:cyril.bo...@free.fr]
Sent: lunedì 27 luglio 2015 20.35
To: mlist
Cc: haproxy@formilux.org; Willy Tarreau; 'Baptiste'
Subject: Re: Regex

Hi again,

Le 27/07/2015 19:48, Cyril Bonté a écrit :
> Le 27/07/2015 17:06, mlist a écrit :
>> (...) he Browser URL often remain in wrong case.

I missed that point : if you wan't to change the browser url, reg(i)rep
won't do the job, you'll want a HTTP redirect response.

I tend to say that this is not the load balancer job, but it can be done
with some (dirty) tricks.

One simple trick will require haproxy 1.6 development branch :
   http-request set-header X-Redirect-Url
%[url,regsub(^/demoj,/DemoJ,i)] if { path -i -m reg ^/demoj(.*) } !{
path -m reg ^/DemoJ(.*) }
   http-request redirect location %[hdr(X-Redirect-Url)] if {
hdr(X-Redirect-Url) -m found }

--
Cyril Bonté

--
Il messaggio e' stato analizzato alla ricerca di virus o
contenuti pericolosi da MailScanner, ed e'