Hi,
    I configured my backend health check as below and my backed end is
listening on 0.0.0.0:8002
            check localhost:8002
I was using haproxy-1.5.11 version and we didn't see any issues. But when i
upgraded to haproxy-1.5.14, i'm finding that same above configuration is
failing on some systems. It started working when i changed to below.
          check 127.0.0.1:8002

I'm not sure why health check is failing if it's localhost on few systems
and this is observed with only 1.5.14 version.
ideally there should not be any difference between localhost and 127.0.0.1
right.

Can you please throw some inputs on this issue.

Thanks & Regards,
BLN