Op 14-9-2015 om 13:37 schreef Willy Tarreau:
Hi all,

we've fixed several bugs since -dev4 so in order to encourage people to
safely test the code, here comes -dev5.

Hi Willy,

As always its nice to have a new -dev release when some fixes have been added.
Though i think a day or two heads-up would be nice before every dev release.

As this time a patch is missing which i was hoping to get with dev5.
'haproxy resolvers "nameserver: can't connect socket" (on FreeBSD)'

Should i re-send that patch by Remi with some commit comment and a PATCH subject? I thought Baptiste was going to do that.

Just let me know, thanks.

Thanks,
PiBa-NL