Hi,

We are testing haproxy-1.6dev4, we have added a server in backend as
disabled, but we are not able
to bring it up using socket command.

Our backend conf looks like this:

=====cut====
backend apiservers
        server api101 localhost:1234           maxconn 128 weight 1 check
        server api102 localhost:1235 disabled  maxconn 128 weight 1 check
        server api103 localhost:1236 disabled  maxconn 128 weight 1 check

But, when I run the "enable apiservers/api103" command, it is still in
MAINT mode. Disabling and enabling of non "disabled" servers like api101
are happening properly.

Enabling a config "disabled" server works correctly with haproxy1.5. Can
you confirm whether its a bug in 1.6-dev4?

Thanks,
Ayush Goyal