On Wed, Sep 23, 2015 at 02:12:47AM +0800, ????????? wrote:
> hi, all
>
>     Does Haproxy support set ssl engine in config file?

Not right now. I have an old patch to do that but it was never completed
by lack of time and because we need to define first how we want the
engines to be configured. There are tons of options there and we must
be able to tweak them in the config file otherwise it often ends up
being worse than no engine (eg: some will force a slow path on certain
algos when called, or will be slower than the CPU for certain operations).