Hi Christopher,

On Thu, Oct 15, 2015 at 03:22:52PM +0200, Christopher Faulet wrote:
> Le 15/10/2015 14:45, Seri, Kim a écrit :
> >Christopher Faulet <cfaulet@...> writes:
> >
> >>I confirm the bug. Here is a very quick patch. Could you confirm that it
> >>works for you ?
> >>

> >Hi,
> >
> >I can confirm this patch fixes the crash!!
> >
> >cf. because of my mail service, I've changed my e-mail
> >
> >Thanks a lot.
>
> Great!
>
> Willy, is it ok to you if I add the CO_FL_DYN_SSL_CTX flag to track
> connections with a generated SSL certificate or do you prefer I find
> another way to fix the bug ?

I'm still having doubts on the fix, because I feel like we're working
around a design issue here. First, the problem is that it's unclear
to me in which condition we may end up calling this code. How can it
happen that we end up in this code with an empty LRU tree ? Can we
generate cookies without a cert cache ? Or can the cert cache be empty
with some certs still in use ? If the later, maybe instead we should
keep a reference to the cache using the refcount so that we don't kill
the entry as long as it's being used.

Indeed, this is mostly a matter of being sure that we free an ssl_ctx
that was allocated, so there should be other ways to do it than adding
more SSL knowledge into the session. I'm not opposed to merging this
fix as a quick one to fix the trouble for the affected users, but I'd
prefer that we find a cleaner solution if possible.

Thanks!