On Fri, Oct 16, 2015 at 04:07:01PM +0200, Pavlos Parissis wrote:
> 1.6.0 comes with excellent documentation as well. Just look at the
> amount of information anyone can find in:
> http://www.haproxy.org/download/1.6/doc/management.txt
> http://cbonte.github.io/haproxy-dconv/intro-1.6.html

Thank you Pavlos, that's really pleasant to get such feedback! I took
me I-don't-know-how-many hours of pain to write those because I felt
they were definitely needed, I still find they're quite incomplete
and I'm sad that I didn't have the time to update architecture.txt,
but knowing that this work is well received is much appreciated. So
thank you for this!

Cheers,