Have a nice day!

We learn you are on the market of bioplasticizers,  Would you please consider
using our biobased plasticiser for your eco-plastics?

It is an absolute substitute for traditional plasticizers with properties of
food safe, non pollution, high heat stability etc.. Also it can reduce the
carbon footprint largely.

For your reference, we are the biggest and leading manufacturer of  biobased
plasticizer in China. The annual yield will reach to 300,000 MTS by the end of
2015’s.

Its performances are higher than traditional ones such as DOP, DBP, DIDP etc..

Hope to find a way to work with you. Waiting for your contact to discuss the
possible deal.

Thanks.

Best regards.

Yours faithfully