On Tue, Oct 27, 2015 at 04:50:35PM -0500, Andrew Hayworth wrote:
> Ah, thanks - I hadn't thought about the case where connections were
> queued up. In my tests, I had a very low queue timeout. The code you
> suggested seems to do the trick. Updated patch below.

Applied, thanks. I fixed a minor indent issue, please be careful next
time :

                        if (sv->maxconn == sv->minconn) { // static maxconn
-                         sv->maxconn = sv->minconn = v;
+                               sv->maxconn = sv->minconn = v;
                        } else { // dynamic maxconn
-                         sv->maxconn = v;
+                               sv->maxconn = v;
                        }
Thanks,
willy