All,

exim supports SNI for multidomain certs off one running instance and can get that working ok ... but now trying to put that behind a haproxy LB ... can this be done ??? Is there a way that haproxy can forward the SNI information on in the connection it makes ?? So far I seem to just get the default cert .... or do I need to terminate the SSL at haproxy .. would rather not since it means more config and more places to the put the cert ..(to aupport starttls etc the cert has to be on the mailserver anyhow).

rgds

Matt Bryant
--
m...@the-bryants.net