On Mon, Nov 23, 2015 at 03:20:06PM +0100, Vincent Gallissot wrote:
> This is obviously a spam and Barracuda let it go.
> Don't you use other headers to help yourself detect spams ?
> Cause this is really annoying on this mailing list.

What is even more annoying is to find valid e-mails being tagged
as spam. And since it already happened a few times, I even thought
about removing the anti-spam. If those boring "stop the spam"
subjects come up again, this will make me think even more about it.

It's amazing how much the people who complain the most about spams
are the ones contributing the least on the list. People who seek
help do not complain and those who help don't either. People who
subscribe here do it on purpose, it's not mandatory to participate,
so I don't see why people complain.