Hi there,

I'm trying my hands on haproxy 1.6.2 and I'm excited about the LUA
integration.

I'm however running into an issue and can't figure out why. Please forgive
me if my issue is only due to my complete ignorance about LUA (I literally
just opened the language documentation).

I'm trying to call the txn:get_headers() function, but when doing so, I get
the following error in my logs: "Lua function 'myFunc': runtime error:
/etc/haproxy/hello_world.lua:2: attempt to call a nil value (method
'get_headers')."

function myFunc(txn)
  txn:get_headers()
end

core.register_action("myFunc", { "http-req" }, myFunc);

Is this a bug, or just me not knowing what I'm doing?

It's worth noting that calling: txn:done() works.

Sincerely,
-Hugues