Good day,

Welcome to our Private Placement Portfolio.

I am a Staff of a Venture Capital Firm specializing in Growth Capital
Investments/Loans.We seek to invest in Projects with Public and Private sectors
in a broad range of areas including Real estate,Agriculture, Energy, Oil and
Gas ,emerging markets and high-technology. Within the technology sector, the
firm focuses on communications, software,digital content and services.

We wish to invest between $1Million-$500Million in any viable projects that
your company requires funding on investment capacity/Loan Application. Upon the
review of your company's Project Business Plan we shall determine on the
projects possible funding. This will be a silent and Private Placement
Investments.

Endeavor to respond promptly if the investment proposal meets your company's
approval.

Kind Regards,
Thomas P