Your email client cannot read this email.
To view it online, please go here:
http://apps.bestsmtp.info/display.php?M=1988100&C=7886a2dddc8b18bbfa29593ed6b30db1&S=231&L=162&N=123

To stop receiving these
emails:http://apps.bestsmtp.info/unsubscribe.php?M=1988100&C=7886a2dddc8b18bbfa29593ed6b30db1&L=162&N=231

Hi,

  Maybe you are not in charge of purchasing.But as you know,the raw
material of low price makes your product more competitive in the
market.That means it will make your sell much easier.

 Please kindly forward this email to the manager of purchase.Or if you
would like to,Please advise the email of your purchase.Thanks a lot.

 Our company, GUANGXI CHENTIAN METAL PRODUCTS CO.,LTD. has enjoyed more
than ten years' successful experience in manufacturing and supplying
tungsten relevant products, such as Tungsten Super Shot ,Tungsten Alloy
Swaging Rod for  Military ,Tungsten Alloy Medium and Large Caliber
Ammunition,Tungsten Fragment, Tungsten Alloy Military Spheres, Tungsten
Anti-material Rifle Bullets,Tungsten Armour Piercing Bullets,Tungsten Alloy
Military Cubes and Tungsten Alloy Super Weights For AR15 Buffer Systems.

 Just feel free to contact us upon any inquiry and for any question with
many thanks.

 We look forward to hearing from your email in return.

Best Reards

KJ GAO

CTO AND CSO

GUANGXI CHENTIAN METAL PRODUCTS
CO.,LTD.

Website:www.guangxitungsten.com

http://apps.bestsmtp.info/link.php?M=1988100&N=231&L=124&F=T

Email:kj...@guangxitungsten.com

Add: Luzhai County IndustrialPark,
LiuzhouGuangxi 545600,China
Tel:0086-772-3600529 Fax: 0086-772-6811659

Cell:008613215340999