Hi,

I have a question about cookie prefix mode. I use configuration like this:

backend b1
    balance roundrobin
    cookie JSESSIONID prefix
    server s1 192.168.122.1:8080 cookie c1

Now the docs
https://cbonte.github.io/haproxy-dconv/configuration-1.6.html#4-cookie for
prefix say:

Since all requests and responses are subject to being modified, this
mode requires the HTTP close mode.

Behavior for version 1.4 is consistent with docs. The cookie was not
prefixed for second request within one http keepalive session so I needed
to add "option httpclose" to modify all requests.

Now I did the same setup with version 1.5 and found out that even without
"option httpclose" both requests have the cookie prefixed.

My dillema - are the docs inconsistent and this section should be removed
or am I missing something ?

Thanks,
Michal