Hello

I've left a little time and no one has said anything more so time for me to
act and submit a patch.

I want to make functions that can be used in acls and take a map and
provide has_key and, for completeness, has_value

Are those names uncontroversial/ suitable and, i really hope, is this
unnecessary as it already exists.

I'm more that a little surprised to find myself the first to want this

Cheers

Neil