Robert,

On Fri, Mar 11, 2016 at 10:36:14PM +0000, Robert Samuel Newson wrote:
> yep, I bound everything but I still get warnings. There's a bug that might be
> related where binding stats doesn't work with stats bind-process, perhaps
> that's my problem?

Chad is right to insist on this, because Cyril recently fixed a related
bug as you can see below :

  commit 0618195a114098c93e2712b5507dc9a3eeae8e8b
  Author: Cyril Bonté <cyril.bo...@free.fr>
  Date:   Wed Feb 24 00:14:54 2016 +0100

    BUG/MEDIUM: stats: stats bind-process doesn't propagate the process mask
correctly

    With nbproc > 1, it is possible to specify on which process the stats socket
    will be bound using "stats bind-process", but the behaviour was not correct,
    ignoring the value in some configurations.
  (...)

There's a difference between "stats bind-process 1" (which indicates that the
stats frontend is limited to process 1 and did not work as expected in 1.6.3),
and "stats socket ... process 1" which indicates that this specific socket is
only on process 1 and which used to already work in 1.6.3.

In case of doubt, just put the two in your config. You shouldn't have
any warning and it must work.

regards,