Hi all,

We have implement a very simple haproxy

1 web site on 2 apps server.

Question:

How do you do this, my objective is to have the simplest solution four our QA
users.

Need:

Our QA team what to reach app1 and app2 to validate each application server.

I know we can do a simple haproxy config that will load balance on a specific
cookie but not sure is there is an easy way to set those specific cookie in the
browser (our QA technical level is not very high)

I could have 2 different hostname like this www-app1.domaine and
www-app2.domain which seem simpler but would know your recommendation on this.

Thanks for your feedback

Guillaume.