> Hey Olivier,
>
> Can you try the attached patch? I need to run some more tests, but I
> think this should fix it.

A summary of all tests performed :
WITHOUT PATCH:

With 0 ticket in file : HAProxy refuse to start " '/tmp/tls_ticket_keys' :
please supply at least 3 keys in the tls-tickets-file"
With 1 ticket in file : HAProxy refuses to start (same)
With 2 tickets in file : HAProxy refuses to start (same)
With 3 tickets in file : working as expected (reuse OK)
With 4 tickets in file : working as expected (reuse OK)
With 5 tickets in file : no more session reuse

WITH PATCH
"0001-BUG-MEDIUM-Fix-RFC5077-resumption-when-more-than-TLS.patch" :
With 0 ticket in file : HAProxy refuse to start " '/tmp/tls_ticket_keys' :
please supply at least 3 keys in the tls-tickets-file"
With 1 ticket in file : HAProxy refuses to start (same)
With 2 tickets in file : HAProxy refuses to start (same)
With 3 tickets in file : working as expected (reuse OK)
With 4 tickets in file : working as expected (reuse OK)
With 5 tickets in file : working as expected (reuse OK)
With 6 tickets in file : working as expected (reuse OK)

Many thanks to you all, and to Vincent Bernat for the tool rfc5077-client

Olivier