Funny you should mention that, I pushed out the revised config and
immediately got warning about session usage from our moniting. Turns you
you need Maxconn defined as global for hard limits and default for the soft
limit. In this case I'm not completely clear why the global maxconn is
different then the default maxconn - I almost think it would make more
sense to have different keywords. But I'll write it off as a learning
experience in our transition to using keepalives.