Op 18-4-2016 om 22:47 schreef CJ Ess:
This is using HAProxy 1.5.12 - I've noticed an issue where HAProxy is sometimes rejecting requests with a 400 code when the URL string contains extended characters. Nginx is fronting HAProxy and has passed them through as as valid requests and just eyeballing them they look ok to me.

An example is a german URL with 0xc3 0x95 contained in the URL

A second example is a latin URL with 0xc3 0xa7 contained in the URL

A third example is an asian URL with 0xe6 0xac 0xa1 0xe3 contained in the URL (and many more so I may or may not have complete characters in the example)

I don't know the encoding these characters are part of, there are no hints in the other headers.

Any idea what I can do to have haproxy accept these?

Have you tried?: http://cbonte.github.io/haproxy-dconv/snapshot/configuration-1.6.html#4.2-option%20accept-invalid-http-request Though technically the requests are invalid, and should be fixed/avoided if possible