On Sun, May 22, 2016 at 01:34:53PM +0200, Pavlos Parissis wrote:
> On 22/05/2016 01:01 ????, Marc Iglesias Hernandez wrote:
> > Thanks, I've fixed.
> >
> > How I can set to my web pages in haproxy not appear to me like that?
> > https://gyazo.com/ffce7bf22d2321d5579eee417c1bf425
> >

> *Please keep it on the list.*
>
> Could you please be more specific ?
> I don't quite understand what is your problem and what you want to achieve.

I think we've found in this Marc Iglesias Hernandez the most impolite
subscriber of the year here. People who ask for help without giving any
information and who don't even abide a little bit by a few simple rules
asked by the people who try to help them do not deserve any help. It
makes me think this person is very lazy and is used to get all his work
done by others.

Thus I suggest that we stop wasting our time responding to Marc Iglesias
Hernandez on this thread, there are many other people who need some help
and who are much more respectful and respectable.

Cheers,