Hi all,

It's been monthes since haproxy has introduced new documentation files in 1.6 and 1.7-dev (ie. intro.txt, management.txt, ...). Until now, I hardly found time to include them in the HTML documentation. It's time to seriously work on this issue !

There is quite a lot of things to do before I can say everything is ready, but let's go ! This means that things will break for some days. At least, currently I've disabled the job that regenerates the documentations automatically until things become more stable again (New documentation commits won't appear).

I'm also thinking of reorganizing the documentation with one directory per major version (1.4, 1.5, 1.6, 1.7).

Tasks in the highest priorities :
- allow to navigate between files
- search keywords in all files
- fix rendering issues (I know there are several parts that are not correctly parsed)

As an early preview those files are available here :
- haproxy 1.4
http://cbonte.github.io/haproxy-dconv/1.4/configuration.html

- haproxy 1.5
http://cbonte.github.io/haproxy-dconv/1.5/configuration.html