hi,
    I use the hrsp4xx/hrsp5xx a lot to do timeseries metric collecting,
sometimes the these counters lack details. I'm wondering what's the badside of
no collecting all the HTTP status (just an array of 500 length? I know there're
many empty slot in it).
    Currently I have to do the accounting on the log file. but on a high load
machine, it cost a lot to processing the log itself. There're ways like
logstash or log to remote machine. but do the accounting on HA seems to be a
very light approach.
    I've a draft patch for this feature, just adding a stats socket command
like `show httprsp <code start> <code end>  [backend]`. Wish to get some idea
on this. Thanks

Good day!
ruoshan