Am 06.08.2016 um 15:12 schrieb Neil - HAProxy List:

> if you can have the app not specify the scheme for the css etc.  just use
>
> //site.com/path <http://site.com/path>
> or
> /path if it is on the same site

as I do not develop the apps I cannot do it.

The configuration how the return these paths are defined by the fastcgi
parameters passed.

I think the only possibilty whould then to define several backends on
different ports and define there the h2c or h2 in the frontend
configuration of nginx.

To check if for the TLS connection it is a h2 enabled client I can use:

acl http2 ssl_fc_alpn -i h2

Is there a similar check for the not TLS connection I can use?

Gruß
Matthias

Rich Cook