Hi,friend
How are you ? Are you busy with your bussiness now?
We own a professional original projector lamps factory with 20 years
experience.we provide diversity projector lamps.
OM=original module (180 days warranty)
OB=original bulb (180 days warranty)
OBH=original bulb with housing (180 days warranty)
More detail about our company,pls refer:http://www.xd666.com/
If you are looking for suppliers or you want to change suppliers,plz let me
know. We hope we could get the chance to be your supplier.Or if you need to
make any sample order,plz feel free contact me at any time.I must provide you
the sample price,you can get this chance to tast the quality of our projector
lamps .Thx for your valuable time .
If you have any problmes,you can ask me in e-mail or you can add my
Whatsapp:+8613226409629 and skype:iris.su5
Have a nice day !
Best wish !
Hazel