Hello again!

I introduced the option for my RabbitMQ frontend — and took the chance to
update to 1.6.9 at the same time :) —  but the counters on the stats page do
not really show anything usable, still.

I came across this old thread, discussing that the option is basically broken
since 1.3.xx and that there is no good way to fix it.

Is there any chance of it returning, or should it maybe marked as broken in the
docs at least, maybe issue a warning on startup?

http://www.serverphorums.com/read.php?10,747628

Thanks :)
Daniel

--
Daniel Schneller
Principal Cloud Engineer

CenterDevice GmbH                  | Merscheider Straße 1
                                   | 42699 Solingen
tel: +49 1754155711                | Deutschland
daniel.schnel...@centerdevice.de   | www.centerdevice.de