Hello Lukas,

thanks for your answer.

Well, after re-adjusting my keywords for search I found the corresponding
discussion: http://www.serverphorums.com/read.php?10,1453742

Is there a roadmap? Or maybe an update when the feature is planned to be
introduced? As far as I understand, it was planned to introduce the H2>H1
gateway in 1.7.

Cheers,
Max