Hi Willy,

Recently, you updated the SSL certificate of haproxy.org,
git.haproxy.org, ... to a new certificate from StartSSL.

Unfortunately, recently, there was an incident of several misissued
certificates by this CA as well as shady business decisions involving
WoSign which resulted in Chrome [1] and Firefox [2] no longer trusting
the CA's root certificates with their next respective releases. Apple
has revoked trust to certificates issued after December 1 [3] which just
barely doesn't affect the current cert. I have found no statement by
Microsoft.

With the next release of Firefox and Chrome, users using the https
versions of the websites will thus receive a strongly worded error
similar to other TLS errors involving invalid certificates.

I'd thus recommend to update the certificate again and use a more
trusted CA. With Let's Encrypt being widely supported, well automateable
and also free, I'd recommend this one.

Best,
Holger

[1]