Hello,

Am 11.01.2017 um 18:40 schrieb Aleksandar Lazic:
Just for my curiosity, why someone want no compression?

There are a number of reasons to compile with a smaller number of dependencies:

- smaller builds for embedded systems
- faster compilation for development
- lack of trust in the libs
- upgrading haproxy for fixes, not features

If there is no need for compression, there is no need for the library.

I also assume there are sectors with specific policies about such things (I'm thinking
health care, finance, military, government), etc.

In debian for example nginx has 3 packages, full, extras and light. You don't need
all the dependencies if you only serve simple HTTP.

Regards,

Lukas