Hi,

Still me working around ...
The  main   target  is   to  send HTTPS request through my web server
using the HAproxy as frontend.
My web server only accept HTTPS (443) requests.

My HAproxy config:

#### Web Server Config  ####

frontend https-in
        mode http
        bind :443 ssl crt /etc/ssl/private/full_certs.crt
        option  httplog
        default_backend https-in

backend https-in
        mode http
        option  httplog
        option forwardfor
        http-request set-header X-Forwarded-Port  %[dst_port]
        http-request  add-header X-Forwarded-Proto https if { ssl_fc }
        option httpchk HEAD /HTTP/1.1\r\nHost:localhost
        option http-server-close
        server node0 ip_web_server:443

When  browsing:

Bad request
Your browser sent a request  that this server could
not understand. Reason: You are speaking plain HTTP to an SSL-enabled
server port.Instead use the HTTPS scheme to  access this  URL. Please.

Thx for your support.

--
Cordialement,
 Thierry                          e-mail : lenai...@maelenn.org