Sorry for the late reply, I was on unplanned leave.

What I observed in my investigation, when I commented below line it's
working as expected. Means even after reboot the machine the haproxy
service get started automatically.
#stats socket /etc/haproxy/haproxysock level admin
I'm not sure what is the significance of this line.
Can we proceed with this in our configuration or will it cause any
issues further?

NOTE : I couldn't find haproxy-wrapper under below location
/usr/sbin> ls -ltr *haproxy*
-rwxr-xr-x 1 root root  35152 Sep  3  2014 haproxy-halog
-rwxr-xr-x 1 root root 788672 Sep  3  2014 haproxy
lrwxrwxrwx 1 root root     19 Jan  9 01:47 rchaproxy -> /etc/init.d/haproxy

Thanks in advance.