Hi!

I know this is not exactly what you want, but as your example does not show a
persistence cookie, you could use that.
See https://cbonte.github.io/haproxy-dconv/1.7/configuration.html#4.2-cookie
<https://cbonte.github.io/haproxy-dconv/1.7/configuration.html#4.2-cookie>
You could also delete it from the request in the frontend on the way in to
prevent the request from actually sticking to a single server.

Daniel

--
Daniel Schneller
Principal Cloud Engineer

CenterDevice GmbH                  | Hochstraße 11
                                   | 42697 Solingen
tel: +49 1754155711                | Deutschland
daniel.schnel...@centerdevice.de   | www.centerdevice.de

Geschäftsführung: Dr. Patrick Peschlow, Dr. Lukas Pustina,
Michael Rosbach, Handelsregister-Nr.: HRB 18655,
HR-Gericht: Bonn, USt-IdNr.: DE-815299431