On Tue, Apr 25, 2017 at 12:43:22PM +0800, jaseywang wrote:
> Build options :
>   TARGET  = linux2628
>   CPU     = generic
>   CC      = gcc
>   CFLAGS  = -pg -O2 -fwrapv -g -fno-strict-aliasing
> -Wdeclaration-after-statement -DTCP_USER_TIMEOUT=18
>   OPTIONS = USE_LINUX_TPROXY=1 USE_ZLIB=1 USE_OPENSSL=1 USE_PCRE=1

OK.

> When I execute pkill -USR1 haproxy, no gmon.out file created in the file
> system, Google says need -pg paramater, but from above I have add that, not
> sure why I'm not familiar with gcc and related.

The flag is properly there. It's possible that you've started it from a
directory where the user declared in the global section has no write
permissions. Or it's possible that you have a "chroot" directive in your
global section, that you'll need to temporarily disable. You can temporarily
disable all of "chroot", "user", "uid" to be sure.