On 25.04.2017 19:29, Swapnil Dubey wrote:
I had the similar requirement and I had to add the following statement in order to make it work. I have put comment on the top of each statement.

Awesome, thanks very much for your granular and well commented config sample!

The ACL part I believe I can get to work this way.
But from the documentation I read I can also capture a few bytes and, instead of just using them in an ACL or to switch to different backend, also use them to log. Quite a few non-HTTP based protocols contain interesting fields which one might want to log.

Thanks again,
Regards

Christian