On 06/08/2017 07:31 AM, Devendra Joshi wrote:
> Hi,
> currently we are using haproxy-1.5.14 & now we want to migrate on
> haproxy-1.7.3
> <https://www.mail-archive.com/search?l=haproxy@formilux.org&q=subject:%22%5C%5BANNOUNCE%5C%5D+haproxy%5C-1.7.3%22&o=newest>
>
> is there any config changes or need to do some setting.

You should always test a software before you push it to production.
In most of the cases I have seen the upgrade is very smooth, but it depends on
the configuration.
Some people never change the config they created with 1.4 version and get in
troubles when they
upgrade to 1.6 or 1.7 version.

Just build a test machine, load the config, check for errors and then test it
with some traffic.
In case of troubles in production after the upgrade, you can easily roll back
by downgrading the
package.

1.7.6 version is coming soon, so you may want to wait few days for that one to
be released before
you upgrade production.

Cheers,
Pavlos