Great, I'll give that a go. Thanks Philipp!

PS Don't feel sorry for me, I don't work for VWG group directly :)

-----Original Message-----
From: Philipp Buehler [mailto:e1c1bac6253dc54a1e89ddc046585...@posteo.net]
Sent: 28 June 2017 18:37
To: Mark Holmes
Cc: 'haproxy@formilux.org'
Subject: Re: Rewriting/redirecting part of URL

Am 28.06.2017 19:20 schrieb Mark Holmes:
> Note that /audi/page/whatever will change all the time - essentially,
> I want to preserve whatever comes after the first /, just rewriting
> the domain part

I feel bad for "Audi" (shouts from an ex-Daimler one.. :D ) now.

With 1.6 you can just do that with 'http-request' and 'prefix':
acl oldthings hdr(host) -i old.com
http-request redirect prefix https://new.com if oldthings

HTH,
--
pb

This e-mail message is being sent solely for use by the intended recipient(s)
and may contain confidential information.  Any unauthorized review, use,
recipient, please contact the sender by phone or reply by e-mail, delete the
original message and destroy all copies. Thank you.